B&G Zeus² 7"MFD
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The B&G Zeus² 7"MFD
The B&G Zeus² 7 is an easy to use, ultra-responsive chartplotter designed specifically for sailors. It is packed with exclusive B&G sailing features including:
- all your sailing data on one display
- view tacking angles on the chart even without an active waypoint
- allows easy access to a selection of powerful sail racing features including: Start Line & What If?
GoFree™ Wireless Technology
- enables wifi connectivity for direct chart and software update download.
The Zeus² 7 has a highly intuitive and responsive user interface with a multi-touch widescreen with pinch to zoom gestures - all backed up by B&G’s signature rotary controller. From the ultra-fast processor, which offers seamless chart redraw and super sharp graphics, to the bonded glass, bright LED backlit screen, every inch of the Zeus² has been engineered to provide style and sailing performance in the toughest of environments.
- Pioneering design
- Intuitive, responsive multi-touch display
- Choice of leading cartography options
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Low power consumption
- Video input
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
- Display Size 7” / 178mm Widescreen 16:9
- Resolution 800 x 480
- Backlighting LED / 1200 nits
- Operating Voltage 9-32V DC
- Media Port 2 x microSD
- Warranty 2 Years (3 Years with +1 Advantage