B&G ZG100 Antenna
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The B&G ZG100 Antenna
ZG100 gives you the ultimate precision in position and heading. The perfect partner for Zeus and Zeus Touch navigation systems, integrated compass/gyro provides chart stabilisation, accurate COG at low speed and smooth, precise location information.
The latest GPS positioning technology, combined with an update rate of 10 Hz, gives accuracy during acceleration and manouevering. NMEA2000® compatible and accurate in WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and Galileo areas, the GZ100 is also QZSS-ready.
Please note this product is not suitable for use with MARPA or autopilot systems, this requires a rate compass such as the Gimballed Rate Compass.
- High Accuracy
- Compact Design
- NMEA-2000 compatible
- 10Hz multi GNSS updates
- GPS and GLONASS, WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS, Galileo and QZSS-ready
- Reciever Type L1, C/A code, 1.575 GHz Frequency/L2 C/A code, 1.602 GHz Frequency
- Channels 32 channels
- Position Update Rate Up to 10 Hz (1,5,10)
- Input Voltage 9v-18v
- Reverse Polarity Protection Yes
- Power Consumption < than 2w
- Current Consumption < 100 mA @ 12 VDC
- Dimensions 90mm (diam) x 38mm (height)
- Weight 0.3 lbs aprox
- Power/Data Cable NMEA 2000 thru NMEA 2000 BUS
- Antenna Connector NMEA 2000 Micro C
- Mounting Flush mount / Standar Pole Mount